Microsoft has updated the free Productivity Power Tools for Visual Studio 2010. These are add-ins that provide very useful additional functionality for Visual Studio. New in this release:
- No More Extension Resets – This version of the Productivity Power Tools will be the last which resets the extensions.
- Find – Quick find & incremental search now pops up at top right-hand corner of the editor.
- Enhanced Scrollbar – Icons overlay the scrollbar to show edits, breakpoints, bookmarks, errors, warnings, etc.
- Middle-Click Scrolling – Use your scroll wheel to quickly scroll through your document.
- Organize Imports for Visual Basic – Sort the imports logically and remove the ones that aren’t being used.